Larry Goes to Fuengirola. (10) Wednesday 18 May 2022

This was the day I was supposed to be in Fuengirola, no chance of getting there now. To my Throg Club colleagues I say "Salut!" and will raise a glass in their honour.

The good news is though, that the part has finally arrived, and Larry is now fixed. Talleres Gomez seemed very professional and were patient with me and Google Translate. Unusually, the bill came to a little bit less than they originally said.

 


 Larry disgraced himself while being worked on.. the slope of the floor meant some washing up water came out of the drain..

 Now I have headed back up through Madrid to Gascones, a three hour drive back to CamperSierra, where I stayed last Saturday night.

There is one other vehicle here, a young English couple, friendly enough but not chatty.

I shall spend some time now plotting a route from here to St Jean Pied-de-port and Lescun, and then around that part of the Pyrenees until I need to get back up to the Duras, Bergerac and on to Limoges and then home. I need to do a little walking to compensate for all those tapas!

 


Comments