Larry Goes to Fuengirola. (20) Saturday 28 May 2022

 Not a great deal to report today ... I left Chateau Feely, weighed down with wine and spent about 3 hrs driving to Tim & Kaja in Cheronnac, that I stayed with on the way down. We had a very pleasant afternoon and then walked to the bar in Cheronnac, La Source. The patron, Jean, apparently wants to sell up and I fear for its future. It is a little bit of traditional rural France; everyone who goes in shakes hands with everyone else.. if it goes, Cheronnac will have precious little left, there are no shops at all now.

Chéronnac | Haute-Vienne Tourisme

Then back home for a fine meal and a little glass of wine..  they tell me I had a wonderful evening :-)

The only thing to add is that no-one, no-one at all, should come to or pass through this part of France without staying at Chambres d'Hotes Bachellerie..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Comments