Larry Goes to Fuengirola. (3) Wednesday 11 May 2022

 Waving a fond farewell to Tim, Kaja, Megan the border collie and their two elderly cats, I set off towards Spain. Easy stages, since I have plenty of time to get there, and prefer to be in France rather than Spain for as long as possible. I headed towards the Bassin d'Arcachon, via Angouleme and Bordeaux, and then down into the vast forest of the Landes, in the Vendee. About 2 1/2 hours driving in all. It is a popular area, but because it is so large, and at this season, it is very easy to find quiet spots.. tomorrow I will head down towards St Jean de Luz.

Larry is hiding, deep in the forest of the Landes.. 


The forest seems endless. It is not just pines as I had thought, but quite mixed

 
 Dinner is a pork escalope with beans and peas... memo to self: buy potatoes 😀 
 
A little lizard, only four or five inches long..
 
 

Comments