Larry Goes to Fuengirola. (21) Sunday 29 May 2022

 After a leisurely breakfast I set off for about a 5 hour drive to my next destination, a few km south of Rouen, Les 3 Etangs. It is basically a restaurant, with a fishing lake and some spaces around it for camper vans. Not a campsite in the traditional way, no facilities but it does have electricity. I really enjoyed the meal and the location, highly recommended, .. and now am all set for a return to Calais tomorrow, about another three hour drive or so except that I may take the time to wander along the coast road from Boulogne, as there should be no great hurry.


A fine meal at Les 3 Etangs, this is the starter, bone marrow with snails .. a brave choice for me, but it was very tasty

 

The Etang at les 3 Etangs .. presumably there are two others, but I never saw them. Not sure you can see it but there is more mistletoe in those trees than I have ever seen in one place


The restaurant from across the lake, Larry is there on the right


 

 

 

 

Comments